Advertising with My Home Truths
Welcome to My Home Truths, where I share my life, one uncomfortable truth at a time. Here, I share my home truths about caring for kids with special needs and being a working mother of three while staying (relatively) sane.
Honesty and truth is central to my beliefs and to the blog and I pride myself on being a trustworthy and truthful source of information, entertainment and advice.
My Home Truths is my place to vent, process my thoughts and share the highs and lows of my life with an engaged and supportive community. It is also the place where I am interested in making my life, and the lives of my readers, easier by sharing products, brands and ideas that will do just that.
What’s the big deal about my blog?
- I’ve written for The Mighty and ABC Open on a range of special needs and parenting topics.
- I regularly join in with blog linkups during the week to further the reach of my posts and have leveraged these linkups in previous campaigns with brands.
- I’ve participated in blog hops, including a series on Parenting Children With Special Needs and Aussie Back to School 2017.
- I have written well received post series about demystifying albinism, transitioning from a special needs setting to a mainstream classroom and supporting parents of kids with special needs.
- I have guest posted on a number of blogs in the past including The Organised Housewife; Kidgredients; Home Life Simplified; Champagne Cartel; Becky & James and Accidental Wonderland.
- I have previously worked with well-respected brands such as Dyson, Epson, Breville, Johnson & Johnson, Aveeno, Disney, Australian Scholarships Group, Steggles and Bakers Delight.
What have previous advertisers said about me?
“Kirsty’s article is outstanding. Her comprehensive, thoughtful and accurate observations and recommendations are of such a high standard. It is clear and the narrative flows easily. The case examples give excellent examples of how and why speech pathologists do aspects of their therapy. And most importantly the article was written very warmly within a major personal space.”
Vince – Box Hill Speech Pathology (feedback provided following this sponsored post)
What can I do for you?
I’m open to working with brands and products that will appeal to my readers and will help make their lives easier. To protect my own reputation I reserve the right to decide not to work with a brand where I feel there is not a genuine connection.
My Home Truths offers a number of opportunities for brands. As my readership is varied I’m open to working with businesses across the parenting, special needs, lifestyle, fashion, beauty, education, technology, not for profit and health spectrums.
I can work with brands in the following ways:
- Sponsored Posts
- Product Trials & Reviews
- Advertising on left hand sidebar (280 x 120 rectangle)
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Event Sponsorship
Feel free to request my media kit so you can discover what My Home Truths could offer you and your brand.
Let’s connect! Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org to get down to business.